Saturday, May 19, 2012



 

 




After a very busy couple of weeks, Zac and Alisha have finally arrived at their new home in Ohio.  The company sent them back a week or so ago, to find an apartment.  When they came home, they both finished up their last few days of work and got to packing.  We had a "Mother's Day/Going Away" party on Saturday, May 12th and then early Sunday morning they left for their new adventure.  Allen went with them and drove the U-Haul and trailer with Zac's car.  Alisha and Zac drove in Alisha's car.  The first day, they drove all the way to Council Bluffs Iowa- over 900 miles.  Monday night, they arrived in the Dayton area around 10:00.  Allen was able to help them unload the entire truck and return the trailer and U-Haul before catching a flight Tuesday afternoon.  I'm so glad the trip was free from any problems.  I know this will be good for Zac and Alisha, but I still don't like them being so far away.  It was a hard weekend for me.  Allen asked me if I was going to be this upset everytime one of the kids left.  Yep.  I think that's a given.



Before they even finished unpacking, they went to a Playoff game in Indianapolis- Pacer's v. Heat.  They had a great time and thought Indianapolis was really a fun town.







No comments:

Post a Comment